6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Line 6 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
2. Blend cream cheese and ricotta in a food processor until creamy
3. Add sugar substitute, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla; process until smooth
4. Divide 1 cup of the batter among the muffin cups. Add cocoa powder to the remaining batter and combine. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the cocoa batter into each muffin cup and gently fold to form a swirl.
5. Place the muffin tin in a large roasting pan and fill the pan with hot water to reach halfway up the tin. Bake until the cakes are puffed and set, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the water and cool at room temperature. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.