This is a great low-fat dish, yet surprisingly sweet. The orange sauce gets sticky and crisp around the edges when grilled.
1 cup orange marmalade (no sugar added)
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp orange juice
4 bay leaves
1 tsp kosher salt
black pepper, to taste
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally, about 1/4 inch thick
optional: 2 oranges, sliced
1. Mix together marmalade, lemon juice, orange juice, bay leaves, salt, and pepper. Set aside 1/3 cup.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high. Put chicken on the grill and brush with half the sauce. Grill 3 minutes.
4. Flip and brush with remaining sauce. Grill 3 more minutes.
5. Grill orange slices 1 minute per side.
6. Put chicken on plate (with optional orange slices on top). Pour on reserved 1/3 cup of sauce.