2 sheets puff pastry, defrosted and rolled out
1 egg and 1 Tbsp water for egg wash
1 cup crumbled feta
1 cup ricotta
¼ cup grated romano or parmesan cheese
½ onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
1 10 oz. box frozen spinach, defrosted and drained well
pinch of nutmeg
1. Sauté onion and garlic in oil until onions are tender and translucent.Remove. Let cool.
2. Mix cheeses and spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add onion/garlic mixture.
3. Spread the mixture on the dough. Fold as for elephant ears. Wrap and refrigerate 45 minutes.
4. Slice in ½ inch thick slices. Lay on parchment-lined baking sheet.Brush with egg wash.
5. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, flipping once half-way through. Cook until golden.