From Ina Garten
1-1/2 cups pecans
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
1-1/2 cups golden raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread pecans on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Cool. Chop coarsely.
3. In an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on med-high speed until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low and add eggs and vanilla.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture. Add the oats, raisins, and pecans.
5. Drop 2-inch mounds of dough onto cookie sheet lined with parchment. Flatten slightly. Cook 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on baking rack.