1 head cauliflower (or 2 bags Trader Joe's cauliflower rice)
1/2 cup goat cheese
1 Tbsp oregano
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Make cauliflower rice: Grind cauliflower florets in food processor or blender until the size of rice. Boil in salted water for 4 minutes. Or heat prepared cauliflower rice in microwave.
3. Strain cauliflower; place in a dishtowel and ring out moisture.
4. Mix cauliflower, egg, cheese, and spices. Spread onto parchment-lined baking sheet, building up the edges.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes or longer until brown.
6. Spread on pizza sauce and sliced fresh mozzarella. Broil until cheese bubbling. Add fresh basil.