4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts or left-over chicken
1/2 cup water (less)
1 cup dry white wine
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup sliced mushroom
1 cup finely chopped white onion
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 bay leaf
1 Tbsp soy milk
salt and pepper
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
2. Combine chicken in large skillet with water, olive oil, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and spices. (if chicken fully cooked, add later)
3. Cook until onion is tender. (10 min)
4. Add tomatoes, wine, soy milk, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 15 minutes while preparing pasta, stirring occasionally.
6. Place pasta into serving dish and toss with olive oil.
7. Pour chicken mixture over pasta.