2 Large Apples (Granny Smith), sliced thin
1 lemon, juiced
1 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp butter or margarine, cut
1 sheet puff pastry
opt. cinnamon and sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Defrost puff pastry for an hour and roll it out.
2. Toss apples, lemon juice, raisins, sugar, and butter.
3. Spread apples over half of the puff pastry, leaving 1-inch margins. Fold over and pinch edges.
4. Optional: brush with some melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
5. Place on parchment-paper lined baking pan. Cut three diagonal strips in the top.
6. Bake 40 minutes. Serve with cinnamon and sugar.