1-1/2 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp arrowroot flour or potato starch
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
3 Tbsp orange juice
2 Tbsp orange zest
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup chocolate chunks, mini chocolate chips, or cocoa nibs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment.
2. Combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda. In blender, combine with maple syrup, orange juice, and orange zest until dough forms.
3. Fold in almonds and chocolate by hand.
4. Form into log 10" long and 2" wide. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm. Let cool 1 hour.
5. Slice into 1-2 inch slices on the diagonal. Spread slices on baking sheet cut-side down. Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes on each side. Turn off the oven and let them sit inside the oven until it is cool.